Thursday, January 6, 2011

Seattle Seahawks v St. Louis Rams



One of my favorite activities to do outside of work is attending sporting events in Seattle.  One of the more enjoyable for me has always been going to a Seahawks game at Qwest Field.  Qwest Field, in my opinion, is one of the best stadiums to attend a football game.  I was lucky enough to attend this last weekend’s game versus the St. Louis Rams in a game in which the winner made it to the playoffs.  It was truly the best experience I have had at a sporting event here in Seattle.  The crowd was electric which really made for a great atmosphere all game long. 


The one thing about Seahawk games is the fact that the fans do have an effect on the game which really makes it an enjoyable experience for all in attendance. If you ever get a chance to attend a NFL game at Qwest Field, I highly recommend it.  There are not many stadiums that compare and the games are fun not only for the avid sports fan but for the whole family.  


Here's another pictures I took at Seahawk games this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment